Friday, February 10, 2012

Feb Photo A Day - Day 10

Ugh...this is the worst...


I hate...hate...HATE pictures of myself.  


Believe me, I don't lack in confidence.  When I clean up, I think I clean up okay. I know what its like to feel pretty, and I am proud of how I look (for the most part).  But when I see pictures of myself...damn, that all goes away in a millisecond and I feel like the Elephant Man. 


Did I say hate?  That's not the right word.  I vehemently despise any pictures of me.  Ugh.


But, I did it.  I took one.   And, I actually kind of maybe sort of like it a little bit.  The blurry aspect is kind of cool.    


Maybe, someday... I'll be able to see pictures of myself and not cringe.   Doubtful, but one can hope!!



And just in case you're wondering about the goofy face, I was singing.  Top of my lungs, no one around me. 


No comments: